Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscar Recap

Anne Hathaway was quite a trooper tonight. She really seemed to enjoy herself and had a real passion for the show. Sadly, it just wasn't very entertaining. Gotta love the Melissa Leo "F" bomb though.

Still, I'm pretty pleased with my 50% success rate. I had absolutely no clue on the short subjects. I also underestimated the power of Alice In Wonderland. Not having seen The Fighter really hurt me in the Supporting Actor categories. And I was torn over the Best Score; The Social Network and Inception both had incredible scores, and never thought the stodgy old Academy would give it to Nine Inch Nails. But I totally knew Inception would clean up in the technical categories, and figured that Best Picture and Director would have to go to The King's Speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment