Monday, June 13, 2011

Inglourious Basterds: A Good One #92


Nope. Didn't see this one when it was in theaters either. Look, give me a break. I watch bad movies on my television (or computer) and complain about them. It's what I do. This is a good one, and I don't think I can really shed any new light on it. It has all the hallmarks of a Tarantino film. Epic length, excessive and florid dialogue, grisly violence, and, ever so briefly, some chick's going to have a bare foot. It's not as though this movie needs anyone else reviewing it. In fact, there are over 1200 reviews at IMDB. I'm sure someone brought up the same points I did. So there you go. I recorded it on some cable pay channel during one of their free weekends when they play the same 14 movies and there still wasn't anything else worthwhile to watch. You already know all about this movie, and it was nominated for a bunch of awards, including winning a well deserved Best Supporting Actor Oscar for Christoph Waltz. Here's a trailer, but I don't know why I'm including it because everyone's seen this film but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment