Monday, October 3, 2011

Werewolf Of London: A Good One #125






Plot: A dude climbs a mystical mountain searching for a rare plant when he's attacked by a wolf. Sometime later, lycanthropy happens. The film features several very cool transformation scenes, jacob's ladders and wacky mad scientist equipment, anatomically correct plants, outlandish hats, jodhpurs, men in dressing gowns, homosexual subtext, cravats, freshly laid sod, old ladies punching each other, a few hookers, and a few actual wolves. I found it to be surprisingly entertaining, although probably not in the way the film-makers intended. I watched it on Netflix Instant Streaming. Here's a trailer:



2 comments:

  1. Props for knowing what jodphurs are. I used to watch this one on the SF channel back in the proverbial day - it's definitely in the top tier of what the 30's had to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty impressed and had never heard of it. I would definitely watch it again.

    ReplyDelete