Monday, April 25, 2011

The Void: Terrible Movies #107


Adrian Paul and Malcolm McDowell star in this sci-fi flick about black holes and...why are you laughing? Oh c'mon, Adrian Paul and Malcolm McDowell have been in some good movies. Ok, Malcolm McDowell has been in some good movies. Ok, ok, Malcolm McDowell has been in a couple of good movies and he's never seen a script he didn't like. Anyway, there's a black hole and math and computers and floppy discs...and really, it's just rude to laugh. I'm not done yet...so there's an Amanda Tapping body double, a less-than-believable evacuation scene and Adrian Paul is pushed heroically through fire in a wheelchair with a somewhat confused look on his face. And the tagline is 'It'll swallow you hole". Hole. Get it? Don't walk away from me, I'm still talking here. It was really bad, and I think I'll always regret watching it. It's on Netflix Instant Streaming.



No clip. You'll thank me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment