Saturday, July 30, 2011

Source Code: A Good One #99


Oh my gosh! I've nearly watched and reviewed 100 good movies since December 2010. Wow. I'm going to have to be careful. 100 should be special, and I shouldn't waste it. I'll have to think about that awhile.

Anyway, I thought for a moment about going to see The Smurfs. I just don't think I can do it. It might give me nightmares...their flat, soulless eyes...it's too horrible to contemplate.



Oh god. Did you watch it? I have to go see it, because it's going to be so ghastly. But I really don't want to.

Enough about the damn Smurfs already. I stayed home and watched Source Code. I enjoyed it. It's directed by Duncan Jones, who directed Moon, which was also very good. There's a bunch of twists and turns, it's very suspenseful, and the effects aren't awful. Spoiler alert! Jake Gyllenhall is in it. He's not so bad. I pay-per-viewed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment