Monday, September 19, 2011

Witchfinder General: Terrible Movies #188






I have 169 movies in my Netflix instant queue. That's an unacceptable level of crap. I'm going to attempt to weed through all of it because I'm tired of it taunting me, reminding me of bad movie decisions I made in a misguided attempt to find something decent to watch. It's a long list of fail. Here we go:

Vincent Price plays every role he's ever played (except for his great turn in Laura) in this witchfinding drama filled with gigantic pilgrim-like buckles, battle helmets big enough to cook 3 cans of Chunky Soup in, a cringeworthy 17th century love scene, and plenty of meh. That's pretty much all I've got on this one. I yawned through it on Netflix Instant Streaming. Here's a meh-filled trailer:


No comments:

Post a Comment