Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Labyrinth: A Good One #152






Spoiled rotten future Oscar winner Jennifer Connelly gives The Thin White Duke and some naughty Muppets a baby in this '80s family film. You know, something about that sentence doesn't sound right. I can't put my finger on it. Oh well, I said it and I'm moving on. Equal parts great art direction and dodgy acting, it would be much better without the humans. Go ahead and be mad if you want, but you know if someone cut all the crappy Bowie/Connelly parts out it would be All Muppets All The Time and it would be fantastic. What would make it even better is if they inserted the video to Ashes To Ashes every time Bowie did a musical number. It wouldn't make a lot of sense, but everyone's head would explode from all of the awesome. I watched Labyrinth on Netflix Instant Streaming. Here's a link to Ashes To Ashes because I don't want to get hassled by EMI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMThz7eQ6K0&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment