Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Despicable Me


I don't know where Gru acquired his minions, but I have to get some. They're fantastic. I have a whole skyscraper filled with minions, but they're lousy. They aren't cute and yellow, they don't speak gibberish, and they don't glow where you snap them in half. In fact, when you shove them down the elevator shaft of Deathrage Towers, they don't float. They just plummet to the bottom and make an unholy mess that someone else has to clean up. My minions are more of a hinderance really, so I can completely relate to Gru's difficulties in hatching his nefarious plans. His minions at least get some work done. I've developed a nasty case of "Minion Elbow" from shoving so many worthless, good-for-nothing minions down the elevator shaft for failing to do my bidding.




Anyway, Despicable Me is a really cute movie where the moral of the story is that you can get a lot of villainy done if you have your family behind you and you have the proper minions. I pay-per-viewed Despicable Me. Here's a trailer:



 Oops, someone replaced the trailer for Despicable Me with a clip of some minions singing about bananas for 14 minutes. You just can't get good help nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment