Thursday, March 22, 2012

CIFF 2012

I'm way behind in my blogging. I have 3 movie reviews to write, and honestly, I might not get around to it. Meh. Let's just say they probably weren't very good, and move on. My vacation starts Saturday, and I deserve it. It's exhausting being me. Plus I received my All The Movies, All The Time, Any Time I Wish Because I'm So Awesome passes (I'm pretty sure that's what they're called, but I didn't look very closely.) to the Cleveland International Film Festival because I'm a well-connected internationally renowned film blogger, so I need to fire up the Volvo 1800 and hit the road. Maybe I'll blog about my adventures and the films I view. Maybe I'll write a best-selling travelogue or novel about the whole wacky scenario. Maybe I'm already doing both. I'm mysterious and mercurial, so you can never tell.

http://www.clevelandfilm.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment