Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Omegans


Some scientists go to the jungle in search of rocks, I think, in this sci-fi film. I'm not sure why. Then the cast wears panama hats, sarongs, neckerchiefs and pith helmets. For some reason, a badly realized blue smear in the river causes someone to drown and then there's a glowing mouse. There's an incessant chirping noise throughout the film, and I think it's supposed to be a jungle bird, but I'm not sure. Then someone paints a portrait of someone standing on a raft at the base of a waterfall. I'm not sure why. For the briefest of moments we actually get to see what I assume is an Omegan running through the jungle foliage, but I could be wrong. I don't think it really matters. The Omegans reminds me of The Portrait Of Dorian Grey meets Aguirre, The Wrath of God; which is a really terrible idea if you think about it. I watched The Omegans on youtube. Here's a clip:


No comments:

Post a Comment