Thursday, August 22, 2013

Kingdom Of Shadows


Many horror films from the Silent Era are examined in this documentary with a very tiny thumbnail picture. Seriously, what's the deal with that? It is awfully small. I mean, you can barely make out what it is. It looks a little like Ecce Mono.


Maybe it is. We'll never know.

Anyway, the documentary itself was unremarkable. It did cause me to make a list of films to watch, however, and was the reason I watched Maciste In Hell. That's one of my big problems. I make these unruly, lengthy lists of movies to watch and long before I finish with the list I begin some other list because I'm easily distracted by plastic skulls, Halloween Oreos, and Monster Cereals. Oh yeah, they're totally going to have all five of the original General Mills Monster Cereals in stores. So exciting!

http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2013/08/general-mills-will-release-all-five-of-the-monster-cereals-for-halloween-this-year/


That includes Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy.


So every year I buy box after box after box of the Monster Cereals because there are monsters on the packaging and never eat a bite of them because marshmallow is disgusting. Yuck. It's like tiny globs of fruity foam in your cereal. For breakfast, I drink a gallon of coffee, eat some fruit, and maybe have a bagel. I'm not much of a cereal eater, although I do like Quisp. A box of Quisp is just about as hard to find as the Monster Cereals in February. So I buy a box or two of Quisp and it lasts me about 6 months because I ironically don't like cereal all that much. Anyway, Quisp it's sort of like Cap'n Crunch, only with extraterrestrials on the packaging and they're shaped like little flying saucers and there aren't any filthy marshmallows.




No comments:

Post a Comment