Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rugrats Go Wild: A Good One #112


I made a pledge to review every movie I watch, and I have to watch them in their entirety. I assume that would have to include movies that are playing in my vicinity whether I wanted to watch them or not. So I accidentally watched Rugrats Go Wild. Actually, it wasn't so bad. It's pretty much Rugrats meets Wild Thornberrys only with higher production values. There was a humorous moment where Angelica sings the theme song to The Poseidon Adventure aboard a sinking ship. Clearly, that little moment was just for the grownups. I laughed and didn't feel too bad about it. I mean, I didn't laugh at all through Your Highness, so there's that. I watched it on Netflix Instant Streaming.

Sorry, a trailer doesn't seem to be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment