Monday, September 9, 2013

Invasion Of The Bee Girls


Murderous women wearing Foster Grants and suggestive lab coats cover other women in bee-attracting marshmallow fluff which turns them into murderous women with black pupils wearing Foster Grants and suggestive lab coats in this 70s bee girl film. That's all I remember, because I fell asleep several times. I do know that original Price Is Right model Anitra Ford was one of the more evil bee girls, and she was in the television movie Wonder Woman starring Cathy Lee Crosby.


Sorry, but someone replaced my clip of Cathy Lee Crosby as Wonder Woman with this clip of Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, only she transforms her regular outfit into an underwater diving outfit so she can dive in the Bermuda Triangle, or what is otherwise known as a regular swimming pool.

Oh wait, here it is. This clip features Cathy Lee Crosby co-starring with a burro. I'm not sure why.


I don't remember what we were talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment