Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pontypool


I'm enjoying Netflix's new List feature, which allows multiple viewers on the same account to create their own list, even though I didn't think I would and complained about it. My list no longer has any romantic comedies. All of my recommendations are entitled Creatures, Monsters And Mutants, Visually Striking Scary Suspenseful Movies, Gory Supernatural Horror Movies, Zombie Movies, and Dark Haunted House Movies, and that's just the way I like it. In the incredibly unlikely event I might want to watch a romantic comedy, and I won't, I can always switch to another users list.

Speaking of lists, I forced the family to watch a movie from Den's Of Geek's 25 Best Horror Movies You've Never Seen, and we all enjoyed it.

http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/18544/the-25-best-horror-movies-you%E2%80%99ve-never-seen

Pontypool starts with an inexplicable jump, and the tension builds throughout in a War Of The Worlds kind of way, where most of the action takes place inside a Canadian radio station. I'd rather not give away too much of the plot. It's best just to go into it with as little information as possible. I was a little let down by the ending, but I was very intrigued by its original zombie plot-line. I'd really like to watch Pontypool again, but I probably won't.


No comments:

Post a Comment