Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Crawling Eye


A psychic travels past a misty mountain and mountain-climbers end up without heads in this noir horror film.

Maybe I should have watched The Crawling Eye before watching The Astounding She-Monster and Bela Lugosi Meets A Brooklyn Gorilla, and maybe I might not have such a positive outlook on it. The Astounding She-Monster and Bela Lugosi Meets A Brooklyn Gorilla were so awful they make all other films seem great by comparison.




Anyway, I enjoyed The Crawling Eye. Maybe it was just the wooziness from all the gorilla suits, screeching man-infants, and slow-walking astounding women; but who doesn't love fainting psychics, headless mountaineers, stranglings, and giant, gooey, tentacled eyeballs on fire? Everybody loves those things. I know I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment