Monday, April 2, 2012

Blood Of The Man Devil






John Carradine and Lon Chaney, Jr are warlocks in this dreadful film. Sometimes belly-dancing occurs. There are almost no Man Devils. Nothing really happens. Sure, there are some rituals, and lots of devilish hooey, and a little lycanthropy, and people walk around, and they talk and talk and talk, and every once in a while a magical harp is heard on the soundtrack like an episode of Bewitched; but that's about it. I am not ashamed to say I nodded off several times, and the only that kept me from falling totally asleep is that I kept hearing some folks in the movie calling out a couple of nicknames I used to have. It was irritating. That's not really important right now. What is important is that this movie sucked, and it sucked big time. I watched Blood Of The Man Devil on Youtube, and it was an accident. Here's a clip featuring a bikini-clad blonde dancing as part of some sort of ritual, and it's fine but I'm not sure what it has to do with Man Devils or werewolves:


No comments:

Post a Comment