Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Partial Movies


Due to circumstance beyond my control, and by "circumstances beyond my control" I really mean "I fell asleep", I was unable to finish watching the following two films, and by "unable to" I really mean "I ain't gonna". There wasn't anything particularly wrong with the two movies, and by that I mean "they were boring and awful". Normally that wouldn't stop me from watching something, but it did, and for that I apologize; and by "apologize" I mean "whatever".


Nightmare in Wax is the well-traveled story of a disfigured dude who just happens to run a wax museum when coincidentally all his enemies seem to end up missing just as he debuts a new figure or two or three and no one can figure out what happened. Seriously, though. Hasn't any of those gumshoes ever seen a Vincent Price movie? How many wax museum movies have to be made before everyone realizes the murderer is always the guy with the wax expertise who runs the joint? I can't tell you how many times I've visited a wax museum and pointed my finger at the poor wax museum manager and hysterically screamed "He did it! He's the killer!" before I was dragged out of there. See what I mean, though? No one ever believes it's that guy.

Anyway, I watched Nightmare In Wax on youtube. Here's a clip where a guy wearing an eyepatch gets his head held underwater while everyone laughs and a saxophone plays but it turns out to be a dream:


Oops. Looks like someone has replaced my clip of Nightmare In Wax with the music video by trip-hop artists Nightmares On Wax. That happens sometimes.


Moving on, I also fell asleep during, I mean, watched the film Cosmos: War of The Planets. I'm not going to beat around the bush. It sucked. People wear red helmets, and they unconvincingly pivot in space, and they fight a walking toaster oven.  Here's a clip:


Wow, what do you know? I was expecting someone to replace my crappy clip of Cosmos: War Of The
Planets with a clip of a baby deer making a 'meep' noise or something. That often happens, and it didn't. Thank goodness. Will wonders never cease?


Oh crap, it's even worse. Someone's inserted a video on my blog-post of someone shampooing a sloth. I could just gag from all the cute.

Again, I apologize for not finishing the movies and I'll try not to let it happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment