Tuesday, December 6, 2016

UFO Secret: The Friendship Case


Models of UFOs dangle from strings in this speculative paranormal documentary. Two groups of extraterrestrials battle over the hearts and minds of Italian UFO experiencers, the W56 are the good ones, the CTR are the bad ones. Fruit gets teleported, TV programs get interrupted, and advanced alien communication devices get implanted in the paws of dogs at the beach. I'm not sure why. Suddenly, an ancient letter from Voltaire to the Count of St. Germain is submitted as evidence, where Voltaire speaks of 'talking pictures' and 'flying machines', which while compelling, doesn't really substantiate much. I don't know an awful lot about UFOs, advanced alien communication devices, or teleported fruit, but it only took me about 5 seconds to discredit the Count of St. Germain as a reputable source for anything, as Wikipedia claims Casanova called him 'a celebrated and learned imposter'. I'm not really sure what any of these guys have to do with UFOs, but I always liked this track by St. Germain.


I'm open minded about dog's paws, disappearing fruit, 18th-century philosophers, and house musicians, but I don't think they have much to do with UFOs.


No comments:

Post a Comment