Monday, February 11, 2013

Dr. Orloff's Monster


A woman vacations in a mad scientist's castle filled with cobwebs, narrow hallways, and dramatic shadows where a lumbering turtleneck-wearing monster with a penchant for killing nightclub singers is on the loose in this gothic thriller. I would have to assume that Madrid has at least a couple of hotels that aren't castles filled to the brim with cobwebs and murder, so why would this chick stay here? I would totally stay there, but I'm a nut. Most people would probably be a little freaked out by hotels with a beatnicky monster running around in it.

If you'll pardon me for a moment, I'll check to see if there less murdery hotels in Madrid. Be right back....

Yep, there's a 4-star Holiday Inn that's a two-minute walk to the Santiago Barnabeu Stadium. It has a fitness center, a jacuzzi, and a sauna; and it doesn't say anything about murderous monsters.


I would hope she wrote a scathing Yelp review of Dr. Orloff's accommodations.


No comments:

Post a Comment