Monday, March 12, 2012

The Head






A scientist's head lives atop an aquarium in this atmospheric horror film, and I honestly didn't pay very much attention to it. The description of the film had me at the jump. It claimed there was going to be some headless dog experimentation, and various serums, and a hunchback nurse. The nurse was there, but she looked more like some sort of strange religious cult priestess, and that was pretty cool. And there were several eerie night scenes with the moon peeking through some clouds, and what might have been a graveyard possibly, and at least one stripper. There was also some cool spooky music. But I found myself becoming concerned that I need to change my corporate logo. Right now the logo consists of a picture of me flipping the bird, and I've often been told by the board of directors that many of our customers find that offensive. Whatever. So I started doodling and trying to distill my awesomeness into an instantly recognizable symbol of the Deathrage Industries brand and our fine line of quality brimstone related products, and the next thing I know the movie is over and I have 3 pages of scribbles and not the usual kind of scribbles that will help me review a movie but a bunch of illegible scribbles that look a little like a scribble of me flipping the bird, and that won't help me do diddly squat. Oh well, that happens sometimes. Anyway, I only sort of watched The Head on Youtube, and it wasn't very good. Here's a clip featuring a scientist's head atop an aquarium for some reason:


No comments:

Post a Comment