Sunday, May 1, 2016

Things I'm doing

Hi friends! Blog posts last month were kind of sparse. I've been kind of busy, and I thought you might be interested in the stuff I'm working on, or recently finished. This morning, I'm trying to finish reading the graphic novel Cursed Pirate Girl by Jeremy Bastian for review at Wink Books. It's an intricately drawn, black & white comic book.


I recently review the novel Warren The 13th and the All-Seeing Eye for Wink Books. Check it out.



Next up, I'm going to read the graphic novel Woody Guthrie And The Dust Bowl Ballads.


Meanwhile, I'm listening to a recording of Harry Bertoia's metallic sound cultures called Sonambient.  It's 6 hours of eerie wind chimes. It's pretty freaked out, which is why I dig it.


Speaking of being freaked out, after reading an interesting article at LA Weekly, I think I'm going to try to investigate the mythical Nurse With Wound list.

http://www.laweekly.com/slideshow/deep-inside-the-secret-syllabus-of-strange-music-the-nurse-with-wound-list-6864292

In case you missed it, I reviewed Shark Avalanche over at Cultured Vultures. There's a video, if you're so inclined.




And finally, my next review at this blog will be the documentary Chuck Norris Vs. Communism, so stay tuned for that in the next couple of days. Thanks guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment