Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Green Lantern 3D: A Good One #94


Maybe I'm feeling generous. Maybe I'm suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder from watching that Transformers movie. Maybe my standards have fallen so low I can no longer tell what is good and what is bad. Maybe it was the 3D. Maybe I'm just a comic book geek. I was pleasantly surprised by Green Lantern. However, I had absolutely no hope this movie would be any damn good. Did you see the trailers? Man, were they bad. And my experience in the past with 3D movies has left something to be desired. The Mask? Comin' At Ya? Friday The 13th Part 3? Not good movies. So, the effects were pretty cool, and the origin story was cool; but the film's resolution was rushed, the villains were lackluster, and it falls apart at the end. Overall, a barely passing grade. If you decide to go, spend the few extra bucks and watch it in 3D. Here's a trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment