Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Guy With Secret Kung Fu: Terrible Movies #226



I'm not sure it's what you would call a "secret" considering everyone in the movie knows kung fu. Plus, there seems to be two guys. Maybe that's the secret. I'm not sure. Regardless, The Guy With Secret Kung Fu has a plot I suppose because people keep talking about stuff, but heck if I know what it is. Someone kicks a boat apart, someone else gets a howling wolf sound effect whenever he appears on screen, and there's tons of kung fu adventures with swords and fans and darts and flaming wheelbarrows. If someone put a gun to my head and demanded I tell them what this movie is about, my guess would be fishing. I could be wrong though. I watched it on bmovies.com. The selection on Netflix still sucks hardcore. Here's a trailer:


http://bmovies.com/movie/guy-secret-kung-fu

No comments:

Post a Comment