Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Thin Man: A Good One #154






I have a tradition of watching the only three Xmas movies in existence. They are the 1938 version of a A Xmas Carol, The Thin Man, and Die Hard. That's it, and I refuse to believe there any other ones. So I watched The Thin Man for the 9 millionth time because it's awesome, and I laughed like I always do, and I wrote out my letter to Santa wishing that he would make me as droll, sophisticated and drunk as William Powell.  I'm already extremely droll, I have many bottles of alcohol, so I just need to be sophisticated. I'll be checking my stocking. We'll see how that pans out. I watched The Thin Man on DVD and everyone should, but no one should risk their lives by trying to drink as many martinis as William Powell does. Here's a clip:



No comments:

Post a Comment