Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Warning From Space: Terrible Movies #174


A lot of movie goes by before we actually get to see starfish-shaped aliens attack geishas, and while that sounds pretty awesome, it isn't. Honestly, I have no idea what happened in this movie. Lots of stuff dangles from strings, a dancing girl faints, there are some picturesque shots of Mount Fuji, and there's some sort of tennis racket mystery. I couldn't make heads or tails out of the whole shebang, and I don't want anyone to explain it to me. Here's a clip:



See what I mean? What's happening? Heck if I know. Anyway, I watched it on Youtube, and you shouldn't. If you can't stop yourself, you can watch it below:

4 comments:

  1. As intrigued as I was by men in menacing starfish outfits, I failed to make it through this one. I seem to have understood even less of it than you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, but thanks for giving it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, were the starfish creatures supposed to be building sized or people sized? My brain was numbed into submission, but the art seemed to imply building sized ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very good question. I believe the answer is people sized. I should watch it again to be sure, but I'm afraid it might be lethal.

    ReplyDelete