Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dark Side Of The Moon: Terrible Movies #64





So, after I face-palmed my forehead around the one hour mark of this movie, and remarked aloud that when astronauts are battling Satan aboard the Space Shuttle that was lost in the Bermuda Triangle floating above the dark side of the moon, it was very forward thinking of them to bring along automatic weapons and waterproof flashlights, because those things are readily needed in space and are often effective when trying to destroy a demonic spirit who exits through his victims bodies by way of a huge bloody wound in their chests shaped like a triangle, my wife wryly said, "You just don't understand space." That may be true. This movie is so nondescript, boring and dumb that I think I sprained my brain and can no longer do simple math. On Netflix Instant Streaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment