Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Rats Are Coming! The Werewolves Are Here!


A family does stuff in this Andy Milligan disaster of a film. I would like to describe the plot in more detail, but it's impossible as I have no idea what this film is about. Someone sets someone else on fire, then someone throws several chickens. Then someone dances with a large rabbit, and someone throws more chickens. Then someone dismembers a chicken, and stabs a rodent. Then someone throws more chickens. A more fitting title would be "We've Thrown A Chicken!", but Mr. Milligan didn't ask me my opinion. Other than poultry flinging; there's "acting", terrible editing, shaky camera-work, terrible blocking, and muffled dialogue. It's also very, very boring. I watched The Rats Are Coming! The Werewolves Are Here! on Youtube, and I should have known better. Here's a trailer:


No comments:

Post a Comment