Saturday, June 2, 2012

The House Of Seven Corpses


Several boors shoot a movie in a house where there were approximately seven corpses in this not-very-horrifying horror film. People nitpick one another, bitch about stuff, and wear lavender turtlenecks. I'm not sure why. Thankfully, there is a shambling rotting corpse near the end of the movie, and that's not too bad; but you have to suffer through a lot of sudsy crapola to get to it. I have never understood why people in horror movies go to the house/crypt/island/dungeon/torture chamber where the unspeakable terror/murder/killing spree/bigfoot attack/alien abduction occurred and then are surprised when something awful happens. Oh yes I do, it's because it's fun and I do it as often as I can. I watched The Hosue Of Seven Corpses on youtube. Here's a clip, but it's from the end of the movie. If you don't want this spoiled movie spoiled, I wouldn't watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment