Thursday, January 10, 2013

33rd Annual Golden Raspberry Award Nominations


The 33rd Annual Golden Raspberry Award Nominations were announced yesterday. I haven't seen any of them, as that requires going to the theater and watching movies. I should start doing that. Every year I say to myself, "Stabford, you're pretty awesome. But you're also kind of busy. You should try to get out to the theater more often, and watch movies. You know, out in public, amongst people. People who sit directly in front of you, or (even worse) near you, sharing the same armrest, kicking your chair, talking loudly, texting, opening packages of snacks, and chewing. It'll be fun!", and then I don't because all that stuff kind of sucks.

Anyway, one of those Twilight movies leads the nominations, and I've already complained about those movies before so I won't complain about how vampires and werewolves should look like vampires and werewolves and not the cast of Dawson's Creek. Seriously, who takes a vampire seriously that wears a jacket from Eddie Bauer? I know I don't.

Anyway, I visited the Golden Raspberries webpage to see the nominations, and the page was filled with ads and spam and other awful things, so I didn't hang out long. Here's a list from Total Film detailing all the lucky nominees:

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/33rd-annual-razzie-awards-nominations-announced

No comments:

Post a Comment