Monday, January 28, 2013

Chariots Of The Gods


Chariots Of The Gods is a classic documentary film that theorizes that early human civilizations were contacted by extraterrestrials. Seemingly narrated by what I can only assume is a Munchkin from Oz, outrageous pseudo-scientific claims about ETs influencing everything from the building of Machu Pichu to the creation of Egyptian mummies are flung about while a freaked out avant-jazz soundtrack blares in the background with very little solid physical evidence to back these claims up. By no means am I saying that I don't believe that aliens were here in the past. They totally were. Seriously, ancient people weren't capable of creating these monuments without outside help. Have you ever seen anyone ever carve one of the enormous Moai of Easter Island? Of course not, so therefore it couldn't have happened. Early humans just didn't have it in them to be creative all on their own. The only reasonable explanation is that aliens did it. With freaking laser beams and mental telepathy.

I think Bigfoot had a hand in it too, but I can't be sure. It's just conjecture on my part.




No comments:

Post a Comment