Monday, January 21, 2013

Satanas: Les Vampires


I didn't realize this serial is actually 6 and a half hours long. I don't have time for all that. So I watched one episode called Satanas because the title sounded pretty cool. Anyway, here's what went down. A top-hatted guy with an outrageous name who claims to be the head of the vampires paralyzes a guy with a glove, everyone glares at one another, then they all head out to the Happy Shack Cabaret. Everyone starts checking their watches because Ol' Satanas is going to 'show proof of his power' at 2 o'clock. Using his crazy rolling cannon, he promptly blows up the Happy Shack Cabaret, which is a drag because that sounds like an alright place to tie one on. Then a chick named Irma Vep shows up, someone gets kidnapped slowly via horse-and-carriage, and I nod off because it's 1:30 in the morning and that's a terrible time to start a 6 and a half hour serial about criminals and with no actual vampires.

If I can get around to it, I'll try to watch a few more episodes because they all have intriguing titles like The Severed Head, Hypnotic Eyes, and The Spectre; only I'll start it a little earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment