Monday, June 9, 2014

Legacy Of Blood


John Carradine kicks the bucket and leaves $135 million dollars in his will. If his kids or servants can survive a week in his house, they inherit the money. You just know how that's going to play out.


It's great to know trailers were full of spoilers way back in 1971.

Anyway, some people play some unconvincing pool, then someone chases a pekingese while wearing a slip. After an ax murder, some people throw some unconvincing darts. Someone serves a tin foil wrapped severed head instead of a Honeybaked Ham for dinner, someone gets a subtexty spanking, Igor has a mini meltdown about his back welts, and two people are unconvincingly electrocuted in a twin bed. Then someone shows off their Nazi meat lamp made out of a human skull, which is totally fine, I guess. I'm not entirely sure, but I think I once saw a punk band named Nazi Meat Lamp in the mid-eighties, but that was a long time ago and my memory isn't what it used to be, which is probably because I possibly saw a punk band named Nazi Meat Lamp in the mid-eighties.

No comments:

Post a Comment