Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dinosaurs: Giants Of Patagonia IMAX: A Good One #116


Dinosaurs: Giants Of Patagonia IMAX is a beautifully shot film with well done CGI that was probably very impressive in IMAX. I sadly do not have an IMAX theater in my home, but that's fine I guess. I need to work on getting one of those IMAX theaters. Could you imagine? Watching Billy The Kid Vs. Dracula in IMAX? That would be frickin' awesome! Ok, so Billy The Kid Vs. Dracula would still suck, and the images would be just a smear of washed-out color on the screen but it would be gigantic. Plus, I would have an IMAX theater and no one else would which would be cool. The goodness of the movie is not the point. The point is how cool I would be, and the answer is very, very cool. If the movie is going to be awful it might as well be huge. Regardless, Dinosaurs: Giants Of Patagonia was pretty to look at but a little dry. I watched it on Netflix Instant Streaming. Here's a Donald Sutherland voice-over-filled trailer:



No comments:

Post a Comment