Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Imagineering!: A Good One #115






Imagineering! is a well done, very brief, and somewhat cheesy documentary about the company that made Evil Teeth, Vampire Blood, Scar Stuf, and other products that were used to turn you and your no-good boyhood pals into hideous monsters that terrorized the neighborhood. I remember buying so much of it way back when. I'm sure I looked just awful. What incredible packaging it had! Check this Stuf out:




I'm forgiving the film for being a little corny. It's meant to stir up nostalgic Halloween memories of the past, and I'm already getting excited about the most wonderful time of the year, so I'm cutting it some slack. I watched it at BoingBoing and you should, too. In fact, you should go to BoingBoing every single day. I do.

http://boingboing.net/2011/09/12/documentary-about-company-that-made-scar-stuff-vampire-blood-and-evil-teeth.html

No comments:

Post a Comment